Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lord of the Rings

Disney's Human Element - Lord Of The Rings (by Scott Smith (SRisonS))

♫ Lord of the Rings Intro ♪
The world is changed
I feel it in the water
I feel it in the earth
I smell it in the air
Much that once was, is lost
For none now live who remember it
-The Lord of The Rings: Fellowship of The Ring


….. Don’t let this happen to our “World”.

Ever stop to admire the work and talent displayed at this stand??? I admit that I never have, until I took this picture. Other artisans around the parks, might be more of the superstars (glass blowers…. Caricature artists); but Claudio (from Guanajuato, Mexico) is one of the many unsung heroes that also help make Disney what it is.

Customized Ring Stand
Near Pirates of the Caribbean
Adventureland - Magic Kingdom
Walt Disney World, FL

No comments: